24.07.2010

The Uncle in America

Uncle Martin has left the old world to live in America.

I've recently left Denmark behind to go work at ACNE* Media in Los Angeles. I'm bringing my wife Helena with me, and this is the tales of my adventures.

I intend this blog to be a record of my goings and doings over here, both private and through my work. It's a way for me to stay connected with family and friends back in Copenhagen as well as for me to proces everything that is going on around me.

I left Denmark July 18 2010 and started work the day after. I was actually supposed to have come over here sooner, but my O1 visa took a long time to proces, so this is how it turned out. I have never been to the US before, and I really didn't know what to expect, but now my first week is almost over, and I've had a jolly good time already.

So here is my new boss holding one of the office dogs.



I'll do my best to keep you updated through this blog. Feel free to comment and discuss.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar