19.05.2011

Oh no! The Rapture cometh

I'm extremely fascinated by the Rapture, which is coming this Saturday. Mainly because there is an almost endless range of possibilities of FUN in that thing.



One of my favourites is the Post Rapture Looting event on Facebook that already has over 350k attending.

There are tons of street preachers near our home in Hollywood, and I also figured I should try to buy a car from one of them at an very favourable post-Rapture price with handover after Saturday. Surely they would agree to that, right?

In reality this is all about how some clever people can take advantage of less clever people. Family Radio obviously have a TON of money, since they've been able to purchase billboards all over Los Angeles, so I figured I'd join the game and try to make some money. So I've created a website where users can repent and be saved from the Rapture. However, there is a twist ... Check it out at http://detderedb.dk

Personally I'm going to the cinema Saturday night with my wife at 7.10pm, which is 70 minutes after the rapture starts. But I didn't buy the tickets, we're just getting them at the door. Would be a shame to waste the money if Los Angeles is destroyed by that gigantic earthquake that's supposed to kick it all off ...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar